Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Graduation Eve

So, its the night before the big day-graduation! I am so nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm nervous because I will be walking in with a thousand other people who I do not know. It isnt like high school where you know everyone and you get to walk and sit with your friends, it will be me and some random who I sit next to. I've already started feeling the emotions today. I cannot believe that everything I have worked so hard for is finally coming to an end. I feel like I am actually stepping into the real world and I can only hope I'm ready. I have enjoyed every second in Gainesville, the ups the downs and everything in between. From the first day and very first apartment with my biffle Ash and her oh so sweet gift bucket she made me (which I still have/use) to moving in with Cody to our first place together. I am so blessed to have had this opportunity and I am so grateful, its just hard to believe its over. I guess ready or not tomorrow is coming and I will be a graduate of the University of Florida! I guess now I have to find a new goal and dream on!

No comments:

Post a Comment