Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Officials

With such a crazy week I've had little time to blog but I must now because some things are official!
1. I am OFFICIALLY done with all my classes, final exams, papers for school. Next Saturday I will be a graduate of the University of Florida! To make things eve better, when I went into my last exam today my professor gave a speech about his college days and how he was hungover for his last final and he got excused because he was a graduating senior..so he let all graduating seniors leave without taking the final!! Freedom! I'm so happy, but a little sad because its times like this when I want to tell my closest friends and family, which I did, but one person I cannot tell. I know he is in heaven smiling down on me and is so proud. Because of him I followed my dream no matter what it took (many many attempts of trying to get into UF). I miss my friend, but I'm so proud of myself!

2. Tebow is OFFICIALLY a first round draft pick and will play for the Denver Broncos! I could not be more proud to be a Gator. So many people criticized him and said he wouldnt be a first round draft pick and wondered when or if he would go at all. What people dont realize is that fuels him to work harder, so keep doubting him. Also, the Gators had 3 players go in the first round-Joe Haden, Maurkice Pouncey, and Timothy Tebow! So proud-thank goodness I can still wear orange and blue, but either way Cody already ordered me a Broncos shirt!
Now that I have announced my officials for the day, I will go meet my trainer and get a celebratory butt kicking in the gym! After that the parents will be here to take graduation pictures. This is going to be a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment