Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Finals, Papers, and Fitness-oh my!

I decided to write this morning, since tonight will be very busy with studying and writing a term paper. I just got out of one of my last classes at UF, with a teacher I was not too fond of, so I am ecstatic to be done!! Going backwards-yesterday I had a good personal training session, focused alot on balance and core strength. I felt pretty strong yesterday, so all in all a good fitness day. The problem I am having this week involves my meals. Having so much to do this week to finish school cooking dinner is just one more thing I can't do. I dont mind eating out, but its so hard to find places where I can count my calories. I do love Calorieking.com because it lists calories for food and alot of restaurants. We had Chipotle last night and I enjoyed my burrito bowl consisting of rice, black beans, chicken, corn, lettuce, and a little hot salsa. So yummy, and only 405 calories! Luckily Cody is ok with eating out since I have so much to do, I think tonight is Ruby Tuesday salad-delish!
The rest of my day will be tanning, lunch, going to my FINAL class at UF, working out (either abs/glutes on bosu or running), then writing a term paper and studying for 2 exams! Oh and tonight is my favorite for tv-Biggest Loser, so inspiring-if they can do it I can too. Only 14 more lbs to go! Happy Tuesday and stay motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment