Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

So happy its Friday. I had an uneventful morning in Gainesville (school/work) then I was on the road to Jacksonville. I love coming home on weekends, especially race weekends! My mom and I have a 5K tomorrow (after running the River Run I hope this is easy!) Either way we are running the "Walk a Mile in Their Shoes 5K" benefiting the Schulzbacher Center. Our two cheerleaders this week will be my dad and Manny (grandma).

Tonight we went and had our carbo dinner at Buca di Beppo and it was delicious! Spicy Chicken Rigatoni and green beans-YUM! The rest of my night will be pretty relaxing.

Oh and to rewind to yesterday--awesome endurance team class! We did some running drills, track running, then a workout (planks, lunges, squats, bridges) and boy am I feeling it today. My thighs are sore and I'm hoping they loosen up by tomorrow so I can run a good race. Overall, slow week but so excited that in about a month I will be graduating, cruising, and starting my future with some great work experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment