Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Slowww

So, this has been a very slow week so far. Pretty boring and uneventful, minus the Tuesday work drama (not even worth mentioning).

I know this week I'm supposed ot me kicking it into gear in the weight loss department, but I've been having a hard time finding the motivation. I didnt do much in terms of working out on Monday besides some dumbell work in my living and some ab exercises. Yesterday I decidedc to try 2 miles in my new Vibram running shoes. They told me to ease into my mileage since the shoes made me run different. So far so good, I ran my 2 miles in 22 minutes. After that I took the role of Susie Homemaker and went home to make dinner (chicken stir-fry) for Cody since he had a softball game that night. (He's on a co-ed league through work). Once he left I watched Biggest Loser and did some homework.

Today is another day with school and work. Cody and I are going running this afternoon and then having a date night to see She's Out of My League. Should be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment