Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Boo to the Flu!

So, at work on Friday I started to notice that I wasnt feeling 100%. My throat felt a little rough, but I thought I would be fine. After work Cody and I went out to Bahama Breeze for a yummy dinner and drinks! We had a good time, but once we were home I really wasnt feeling good. I woke up Saturday feling sick, but I had to go to work. I pushed through work until 3 and then came home to pass out. The just of my weekend has been me laying on the couch and Cody bringing me gatorade/mashed potatoes/soup. My plan was to try and get up this morning and go to bootcamp with Ash at the HIT center, but after a restless night with a sore throat I knew that wasnt happening this morning. I woke Cody up to go to Solantic with me where I found out I have the flu. I cant workout or go to work until Wednesday, which is so frustrating! I had such an intense week last week and now to start like this. I want to be able to keep up with my training schedule without having roadblocks. I guess the best thing to do take care of my body and get it ready to start up again Wednesday. I'm just going stir crazy sitting around! Oh well..back to my gatorade and movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment