Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Training for the Pain

So, I havent blogged in awhile so heres whats been going on:
I have the Tour de Pain this weekend-this is 3 races in 24 hours. It will break down like so: Friday night a 4 mile run on the beach, Saturday morning a 3 mile run, and Saturday afternoon a 1 mile sizzler! It should be tough for my body, especially the beach run. Its one thing to do one race, but 3 in 24 hours will be a new experience. I'm excited and nervous for the challenge!
Also, I have been offered 2 jobs this week. I know I am working for Football Fanatics, but on a seasonal possible full-time basis. After talking to my boss and having the uncertainty of whether or not a full-time position will be available I'm still not sure what to do. I know I need to make the best decision for me, but I'm not sure what that is yet. I think all the running this weekend will be theraputic.
Either way-hoping for a possible new decision in life and great new challenge this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment