Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Job Changes

I've been away from the blog, but I've been a little busy. Friday was my last day at Football Fanatics. I went to lunch with my co-workers and they got me an edible arrangement which was super nice, considering I only worked there for about 7 weeks. I had some issues over the weekend and had to go to the doctor on Tuesday, so running got put on hold. Monday I started my new job and I feel a bit uncomfortable. It sucks to be the new girl and have no one to talk to, but I'm trying. I decided that I really cant skip on the training, so 2 miles wouldnt kill me on Tuesday.
Today, however I found out I have an interview with Allstate in a few days. I am really excited becasue its a reputable company who I could start a long term career with. I wuld have the opportunity to work my way up and set up a promising future. I guess I will see how it goes. Tomorrow I've got a 6 miler on the training schedule. Hoping to just give it my all and run the whole thing. We will see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment