Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mission Accomplished

Yes! I got exactly what I was looking for this morning at the HIT center. Ashley and I got there and I was very nervous! Once we got signed in we met our trainer and he threw us right into the bootcamp group. There was no special introduction, what are your goals, how is life talk-nope get in the sand pit was more like it! We sweated and gave it all we had for a solid hour and when we were done I felt awesome! I was exhausted, sweaty, pumped, and yes a bit nauseous all at once. Overall, we decided to go back Friday and use our free week of bootcamp until next Wednesday! I think this is what I needed to help keep me accountable.

Other than that work was actually busy today. They finally realized that the hours arent working like they are supposed to, so now I will work normal 8:30 to 5:30, with the option of overtime. I am thankful I have the opportunity to work as much as I do, but it is also nice to be able to leave at a decent time. It is also an opportunity to run at night instead of 6 in the morning.

Well I plan on feeling sore tomorrow, but the training schedule says 5 miles, so 5 it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment