Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Working Hard

I've taken a few days off from blogging, but not from working out! I have been so on track the last 2 weeks and I've even lost 2 lbs! I've been training for the GRR 5 days a week while working out with my trainer 3 times a week. Overall, I've been exhausted but I'm starting to see changes in my body and that keeps me motivated.

Lately work has been a little overwhelming, but having the workouts with my trainer in the afternoons right after work has helped so much with stress. I noticed that I seem to leave it all at the gym. That way I can go into work with a clean slate just about every day. It's amazing the difference working out can make in your daily attitude and emotions. I feel like it keeps me a little more even throughout the day, even when things get crazy.

Oh and I'm excited this Saturday I'm running in a 5K. It's the Matanzas 5K in St. Augustine. I'm excited because I just love the adrenaline rush of racing. MY goal is to beat my best time, 31:31. Here's hoping for a PR!

No comments:

Post a Comment