Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Time Off & Future Plans

Well, spending time with friends was great! Between the bbq and going out, it was much needed to catch up. I think having the time off worked was much needed too. I've been feeling pretty burnt out lately and having time away couldnt have come at a better time.

Speaking of vacation, I actually have a short week this week and then I'm off for an entire week. Back in January when we picked our vacation, I took my first week in June for the bf and I's 3 year anniversary. We planned on going to Chicago, but we are trying to save money for a new place, so that trip got cancelled. I think I'm just looking forward to having a week with no real plans..no work, no getting up early, just relaxing, and hopefully lots of tanning!

Other than that, I'm just trying to figure out future plane. Saving for a new place has been quite the undertaking. I've paid off all my credit cards and my car is about a few payments away from being paid off. I'm excited for how much I've accomplished financially, but nervous for what lies ahead. A potential mortgage is so adult sounding. No official news yet, just taking things day by day and within the month should have some news one way or another.

Hoping to get through the work week and on to vacation! Woohoo, happy (almost over) Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment