Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Glimmmer of Hope

Well, today brought a little bit of good news!

I heard from the company I'm applying for a home loan through. I have been working on my debts and have paid alot off in the last few months. I re-submitted all my information about a week ago and today I finally heard back. As long as the FHA didnt change any guidelines that effect me, then my numbers look good and I could be approved for the townhome we want! I should be getting the phone call tomorrow to go over everything, but today was a step in the right direction.

Its surreal to think that in a few months I could be a homeowner. It's so adult sounding. Since March (when we started looking), this has been weighing on my mind, and it so so stressful. I've been having headaches and feeling anxious. All I really want is a decision one way or the other, a place the bf and I can call our own. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment