Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Working for the Weekend

Ahhh, I really need to get better at this. I promise this is my last post about what a slacker I am!
I guess I just dont have much excitement going on. Or if I do, its not "finalized" so I'm not ready to write about it yet! (cross your fingers, for big news!)

I'm staying extremely busy with work and working out. I joined a new gym last week and I really like it. I also really like the extreme discount I got. I'm running a 5K this saturday though. It's my first race since the River Run, so I'm looking forward to it.

I guess I just cant wait for this weekend because some amazing friends are coming! Sometimes you just need people you love around, and its one of those times! I'm looking forward to having time off and spending it with people I care about. Only a day and a half of work stand between me and my extra long weekend.

Ok enough random post

No comments:

Post a Comment