Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Green Monster...Take 2

Am I really ready for the Green Monster again?!


Tomorrow morning is the Gate River Run! I worked a half day today, then picked up my moms best friend (my second mom) from the airport. We headed straight to the Runners Expo. We got our shirts, race bibs and timers, and walked around for some free stuff. On our way there I got a glimpse of the Hart Bridge, aka Green Monster. All I can think of is last year getting to the foot of that bridge and being completely exhausted. I had the hardest time getting up there and had to even walk some along the way. I really want this year to be different. I want to be faster, stronger, and walk away feeling like overall I improved from last year. The Green Monster is the only thing that worries me. Well, that and my overall lack of running recently. Oh well, the GRR is tomorrow, no time to doubt myself. Just have to get it done!


Woohoo, here goes nothing, GRR 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment