Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Numb

Literally....for 4 1/2 hours today my mouth was numb!

Today was part 2 of my deep cleaning, which apparently involves 8 shots to my gums. The cleaning itself was short, but the after effects were miserable. The right side of my face was literally drooping and swollen. If I talked, only one side of my mouth moved. I couldnt feel anything for most of the day. Once the numbness wore off, the pain set in. My gums are still swollen and throbbing, but I'm happy that the worst is over and hopefully I wont have to do this again.

This did not start my week off very well. I didnt get to work out today, so I feel bloated and gross after laying around all day. Tomorrow, sore gums or not I'm going to the trainer! Hopefully, the week gets better from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment