Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekend Plans

Today was a great day!
I'm excited because today was my Friday at work and I'm off to Tampa for the weekend!

Awhile ago, when Lebron James went to the Miami Heat, the boyfriend and I thought it would be so cool to be able to see him Wade and Bosh play since they are in Florida. Not long ago, tickets went on sale for a pre-season game in Tampa with the Heat (my team) vs.the Magic (boyfriends team). So, we got tickets and we leave for the game tomorrow. Were staying overnight and spending some time in Tampa, then heading to Gainesville for a family event. It should be a great weekend and I'm looking forward to getting away.

Also, tonight when I got off work, the boyfriend and I carved our pumpkin. Its something we do every year, because its one of my favorite fall activities. (pictures to come soon)

Ok-hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment