Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Been a While...

Ok, since the half marathon, I've been in a slump.
I have celebrated my accomplishment and let my eating and exercising slip. I've been working out with my trainer twice a week, but nothing more. I havent run since the half and I feel like I dont have a goal anymore. The half marathon was my biggest goal and now I feel like I have nothing left.

I'm ready to get rid of these last few pounds, but maybe I need another goal. If not, I'm thinking of working on my running and getting back into 5K's. Maybe I will work on my times and just start having fun with it again.

Either way, I'm going to get back into blogging-more day to day mixed in with my workouts and running.

Hope everyone is having a good week-tomorrow is my last day of work this week because the boyfriend and I have tickets to the Heat/Magic basketball game in Tampa on Friday night. It should be fun and it will be a nice getaway for us. Promise to keep up the posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment