Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Look, New Attitude

It's amazing what a little "me" time can do. Thats exactly what I did today after a less than thrilling Wednesday. I went to get my hair done, and I feel like not only did I get a new look, but it was like a therapy session.

It's amzing how you can walk in somewhere full of the days stress and leave like a new person. Some blonde highlights, a cut and blow dry and I feel like a whole new woman! I walked out of that salon and my whole mood was different.

I think it may be key for me right now. I need to remember to take care of myself, even if it is a little pampering. It can make all the difference in the world. I think I'm ready to take on the last 2 workdays and one more day of training before my 5K on Saturday (I'm hoping to PR, fingers crossed!)


No comments:

Post a Comment