Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Woohoo first blog! (lame I know) Well, I used to write so much as a kid and now in school writing is such a chore. Its something I used to enjoy though, so why not write about what I want. Maybe this will bring the fun back! Either way, jumping in!
So, decided to skip school today, feeling super guilty. It is so hard to get motivated to go to a class that doesnt take attendance, but going to class "benefits" you. I think it benefits me to work those extra few hours and make some money! Ok, think I'm over the guilt now...the only other thing I do is work-out, which mostly involves running. I've started this whole weekly weigh-in and competition with my dad which is awesome! It has helped me so much, I have a visible goal and I'm seeing results....12 lbs in 6 weeks!!! My goal is about 20 more.

I'm also running the River Run in about 3 weeks! This has been a goal of mine for a while now. It's 9.3 miles with 2 bridges. To advanced runners, this seems like nothing, but for me it seemed impossible. Now as my training continues its starting to feel like more of a reality. I'm extremely nervous, but getting anxious for the race to be here! Guess thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment