Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Catching Up

The end of another weekend and yet again I find myself catching up on things! Sunday seems to be my day to catch up on laundry, cleaning, and the ever dreaded homework! I am so ready to graduate and be done, only 2 more months!!

Well today is a weigh-in day, and I lost 2 more pounds! I am so excited to actually see results! That brings the total to 14 lbs in 7 weeks!! I'm doing it naturally and healthy with eating right and exercise. It's one thing in my life bringing me joy because I'm doing it for me and I'm making progress!

Well, guess I should go catch up on everything today and get ready for another long week. Off to my world of laundry and cleaning, followed by lunch with Cody on his break, then writing a paper most of the day! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment