Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's That Time of Year...

It’s finally that time of year…Christmas!
Last year was a bit of a blur, and I made a promise to myself this year that I would find a way to get in the spirit, not just for myself, but for my boyfriend, friends, and family. They all went through the pain last year, but Christmas has always been my favorite time of year and I won’t let that suffer, my friend JT wouldn’t want that.
So, in order to take on the season head first I decided to take advantage of an awesome opportunity my friend Ash told me about. Shutterfly is having an amazing promotion for 50 free Christmas cards, just for blogging! I myself have never used Shutterfly, so not only did I think it was a good opportunity to give Shutterfly a chance, but really get in the Christmas spirit while showing everyone else in the process. My friend Ashley and her boyfriend gave us a photo Christmas card last year and I thought it was so sweet and just a perfect gift for friends and family. I cannot wait to take advantage of this great opportunity and look at the great cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
I have already started the season by going to the Night of Lights in St Augustine and going to the Christmas Tree Lighting at the Landing. I’m looking forward to getting some Christmas cards to send out and spreading my cheer this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment